House with the typical style of the zone located in Guarnizo, Cantabria (Spain). With the typical wood balcony from the Cantabrian architecture, the house is made of wood and stone. The house has two floors with a garage to offer the best comfort and quality to the guest.
- In the ground floor are located the kitchen, one bathroom, the living room and the garage
- In the first floor, accessed from big wood upstairs, are located another bathroom and three rooms, all of wich have direct access to the balcony.
How to come
Herminio Fernández Caballero, 20
Guarnizo (El Astillero)
- The house is located 1 km to the access to the S-10 Santander - Bilbao highway
- 6th exit (Astillero - Guarnizo). Behind Santander Bay and Peña Cabarga
- Santander Airport. 4 km
- Santander. 7 km. (interesting places, museums, beaches, restaurants, ...)
- Nature park of Cabárceno (principal entrance located in Oregon). 6 km.
- Altamira museum. 30 km.
- Picos de Europa. 1 h 20 min.
- Gugenheim museum - Bilbao. 100 km (dual carriageway).
- Nature reserve Marismas de Santoña. 45 km.
- Nature park Collados del Asón. About 45 km.
- National reserve del Saja. 1 h.
- El Soplao cave. About 1 h.
- House riding